Friday, July 25, 2014

Salon DiMarco: Hair Today, Spa Tomorrow!



Salon DiMarco: Hair Today, Spa Tomorrow!

This was my first time here after being haircut free for over a year. After 20 years in the Air Force, long hair is not something I am used to.

Corrina ("Carina" means "pretty" in Italian) was very nice and she did a great job with what she had to work with ... my hair. She washed my hair, cut it, and blew it dry, spending about 30 minutes overall ($25 + tip).

The salon is in an old building downtown, occupying a large space two stores wide, with 12 foot ceilings and an old decorative copper ceiling (which could use a paint job by the way). 

Greeted as I walked in, my only complaint being that the nice pair of older ladies were offered tea by the receptionist while I was merely instructed to "have a seat". 

Overall, a nice experience and fair value, I will return, maybe getting a tea next time?

CombatCritic Gives Salon DiCarlo 7 Bombs Out of 10 ... BOMBS ARE GOOD!








Key Words: Salon DiMarco, salon, dimarco, di, marco, hair, cut, haircut, beauty, spa, color, massage, Lawrence, Kansas, 66044, CombatCritic, TravelValue, travel, value

No comments:

Post a Comment